- Protects dogs from ticks and fleas for 35 days1
- Stays strong all month long, unlike some other products2-6
- Starts killing ticks and fleas fast7†
- Only monthly tick and flea chewable approved to kill 5 types of ticks, including the Gulf Coast tick
- In a study, Simparica blocked transmission of Lyme disease from deer ticks to dogs8‡
- FDA-approved and available at the vet’s office
- Great-tasting chewable you give your dog once a month.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Simparica is for use only in dogs, 6 months of age and older. Simparica may cause abnormal neurologic signs such as tremors, unsteadiness, and/or seizures. Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding, or lactating. Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides, and other medications. The most frequently reported adverse reactions were vomiting and diarrhea.